Pipe Testing Kit
Pipe Testing Kit
Pipe leak test kit DN75mm – DN150mm
This equipment can be used in sizes within the diameter range of DN75 - DN150. It is used in particular, where the flexibility of the plugs is needed for passing through "U"-bends or tight corners. The equipment already includes a digital manometer for leak testing with air in according to DIN EN 1610, procedures LC and LD.
For leak testing with air according to DIN EN 1610, includes all connection armatures and accessories. ABS case with special interior arrangement for placing all accessories according to number 1–8.
- Flexible test plug DN 75–150 with filling hose, manometer and test armature for the leak test with air
- Flexible plug DN 75–150 with 3 metre filling hose
- Pressure-hose, 1 metre with connection armatures
- Digital manometer 0-250 mbar
- Filling and sliding linkage, eight-part, 10 metre
- Cord 10 metre long with snap hooks
- ABS-case with special interior arrangement
- 2 extension hoses a 3 metre (in ABS case)
Every packer, test plug and high pressure stopper is made to the highest quality by Härke, with over 40 years’ experience. The quality of each stopper and packer is checked before dispatch by our trained personnel. Our high pressure stoppers, pipe plugs and packers are not only used across Europe, but around the World.
Due to their special construction all Härke packers, stoppers and test plugs can be repaired and completely recovered if needed.
Delivery to UK mainland and Channel Islands will be within 14 Days of purchase. For orders out side of the UK please contact us for a shipping quote.
- UK TNT EXPRESS shipping cost £19.50